Terms & Conditions of Service for Ticket Holders
The HAYA Festival aims to provide you with a simple and quick way of buying tickets. Anyone that buys tickets to the concerts of the HAYA Festival, therefore, accepts the below terms and conditions.
- Ticket Purchase Policy
- Tickets purchased to the concerts of the HAYA Festival are non-refundable except for in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged except in the limited circumstances described below in the Refunds Policy.
- Tickets cannot be transferred to a third party other than the immediate family members and friends of the Ticket Holder, and in such cases never for a value greater than the original purchase price. Tickets purchased are for the use of the named buyer or their immediate family or friends. Tickets cannot be resold at a value greater than their original purchase price. In the event HAYA becomes aware of a ticket being resold for commercial gain at a price greater than the original purchase price, HAYA will cancel the ticket, without a refund to the purchaser, and the ticket will not be valid for entry.
- Customers are advised not to purchase HAYA-branded tickets resold through secondary ticket resellers as it is possible the ticket may not be valid for entry or will be canceled by HAYA should HAYA become aware that the ticket has been resold.
- HAYA may require the Ticket Holder to provide proof that they are the original purchaser of the ticket at the point of entry to the event in the form of an acceptable original photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, national ID card, and/or by presenting the original credit/debit card used to purchase the tickets. If more than one ticket is purchased by the Ticket Holder for the same event, then all members of the Ticket Holder’s party attending the event should enter the event at the same time as the Ticket Holder.
- It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holders to protect their tickets from loss or theft. HAYA is not responsible for the replacement of lost or stolen tickets and does not issue refunds for lost or stolen tickets. This applies to electronically issued tickets as well as printed tickets. In the event a Ticket Holder’s electronic ticket is copied/stolen (e.g. via hacked email, or through delivery to a shared email address) and the ticket is used and scanned before the Ticket Holder enters the event, the Ticket Holder will be refused entry as the ticket will have been canceled at the time of first use. No refund will be offered to the Ticket Holder in this case. Ticket Holders are strongly advised to protect their electronic tickets with the same caution and care they would protect a physical printed ticket from theft.
- In most cases, payment in full for the ticket is made at the time of purchase, and the ticket is dispatched to the Ticket Holder via email shortly after the purchase has been completed. If payment is made fraudulently using a lost/stolen credit/debit card or the credit/debit card is used without the permission of the card owner, HAYA reserves the right to cancel such tickets purchased without a refund to the fraudulent purchaser.
- Ticket Usage Policy and Attendance at the Event
- It is the Ticket Holder’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a ticket. HAYA will not be held liable and will not refund the ticket purchase if entry to the event is declined by HAYA for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly, or unlawful behavior resulting in the HAYA or venue management declining entry.
- If a Ticket Holder is ejected from an event by HAYA, or by the venue management or security then the Ticket Holder shall not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
- If the Ticket Holder leaves the venue during the event, they will not be permitted back into the venue using their original Ticket. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to familiarize themselves with the re-entry policy of the event before entering. No refunds will be issued to ticket holders who leave a venue during an event and are refused re-admission because of the no re-entry policy.
- The venue management or HAYA may restrict what items are brought into the event, including but not limited to food, beverages, cameras, video and audio recording equipment, seating, selfie sticks, and items considered unlawful, hazardous, dangerous, or potential weapons. HAYA will not be held liable and will not refund the ticket purchase if entry to the event is declined or a Ticket Holder is ejected by HAYA or venue management for bringing, or attempting to bring, a restricted item into the venue. Furthermore, HAYA accepts no responsibility or liability for items confiscated.
- HAYA and the venue management accept no responsibility or liability for items lost or stolen, or injury incurred at the event.
- It is the Ticket Holder’s responsibility to attend the event at the correct time on the correct date. It is the Ticket Holder’s responsibility to check that the event is due to take place on the original published date and at the original published time. HAYA accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, whether actual or implied, due to the Ticket Holder failing to check the date and time of the event before attending the event. If the event is canceled or postponed, then HAYA may offer a refund to the Ticket Holder subject to the Refunds Policy detailed below.
- Failure on the part of the Ticket Holder to attend an event for any reason will not be a reason for issuing a refund.
- It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to attend the event on time. HAYA may refuse entry to latecomers. No refunds will be issued to latecomers.
- HAYA may prohibit the unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment. Please check before arriving at the event.
- By purchasing a ticket to the events by the HAYA Festival you hereby agree to be photographed, filmed, or recorded by HAYA. Furthermore, by purchasing a ticket to the events of the HAYA Festival, you hereby waive all rights in any photographs, video, or audio recordings of you at the event or the immediate surroundings of the entrance to the venue (the “Recorded Material”). You hereby agree that HAYA may use such Recorded Material in any way it deems fit, without restriction, approval from, or recompense to, you.
- Ticket Delivery and Collection Policy
HAYA Festival issues purchased tickets electronically as PDF files via email. It is the Ticket Holder’s responsibility to provide HAYA with a working, correct email address for ticket delivery, and to check their Inbox for the email containing the PDF of the ticket. This PDF can be printed by the Ticket Holder and used as an entry ticket.
- Refunds Policy
Once purchased tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged, or transferred other than in the circumstances detailed specifically below.
It is the Ticket Holder’s responsibility to check whether there are any restrictions placed on entry to the event, such as age restrictions or dress code restrictions, before purchasing a ticket. HAYA will not be held liable and will not refund the ticket purchase if entry to the event is declined for any reason including, but not limited to, failure to meet the dress code, failure to meet age restrictions, dangerous, disruptive, unruly, or unlawful behavior resulting in the HAYA or venue management declining entry.
HAYA and the venue management reserve the right to refuse admission at any time without giving cause or reason. HAYA does not offer refunds to any Ticket Holder who refused entry to the event or who is ejected from the event for any reason.
Ticket Holders are eligible to apply for a refund in writing to HAYA in the case of canceled or postponed events, within 24h of the date of the announcement that the event is postponed or canceled, in the following circumstances only:
- If the event is canceled for any reason;
- If the main artist cancels;
- If the main artist fails to perform or is incapable of performing;
- If the main artist performs for significantly less time than the advertised expected duration of their performance;
- If the main artist moves the performance to a different date;
- If the start or end time of the event is moved significantly, this being a move in a time of at least four hours or more from that originally published;
- If the event is postponed for any reason.In the case of postponement, Ticket Holders may be offered the option to use their original ticket for a re-scheduled date for the event, or may, in the case of events with multiple performances be offered the opportunity to exchange their original ticket for a ticket of similar value and similar seating quality for another performance on a different day. This is the only instance where Ticket Holder may be offered the option to exchange tickets.
- If the venue of the event is changed to a location significantly different from the original venue location. For a change of venue to be a justifiable reason for a refund, the new venue would have to be at least 40km away from the original venue or the new venue to be of significantly lower quality in terms of services, amenities, and ambiance than the original venue.
HAYA will consider applications for refunds based only on the above-mentioned circumstances detailed in points “a-g” and may request specific documentation or other evidence in support of any such requests.
If HAYA, at its sole discretion, accepts the request for a refund, then the refund will be issued via the same method that the original payment was made. If payment was made by credit or debit card, then the refund will be made to the same credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
HAYA reserves the right to withhold up to 5% of the original purchase value being refunded to cover administration costs and bank charges in processing the refund.
Minor changes in performance times or performance durations will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund. Changes to supporting artists will not be considered a justifiable reason to issue a refund. Performance quality, technical issues, or the Ticket Holder not enjoying the performance will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
Abandonment of an event once it has started due to any reason including but not limited to weather conditions, earthquake, fire, flood, death, acts of God, war, insurrection, strike, lockout, failure in power supply, the action of a governmental body or any other acts of force majeure not reasonably within the control of HAYA will not be considered justifiable reasons to issue a refund.
By purchasing through HAYA and the secondary website resellers, Ticket Holders are agreeing to this Refunds Policy.
To request a refund based on the circumstances detailed above please contact HAYA by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to give us your transaction number, ticket number, email address, full name, and telephone number to help us serve you.
HAYA will not be held responsible for or liable for any issues, damages, or physical injuries arising from the event for which the customer bought tickets.
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer, and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the services;
- To deliver the tickets you have purchased;
- To update you on the delivery of the tickets and for customer support purposes;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to verify and carry out financial transactions about payments you make online; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you provide us with your personal information, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our concerts and events from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us;
- We may your personal information for statistics within the organization assuring no withdrawal of personal information;
- In exceptional circumstances, HAYA may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes or fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
HAYA may share your personal information with third parties and our affiliates for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing, and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by HAYA.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties. Platinumlist does not engage in the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
- Withdrawal of Consent
You may request deletion of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner
as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address email@example.com.
We may take up to 14 business days to process the deletion of your data, and we shall respond
back to you confirming the same. Please note, that this deletion may exclude information that has
been aggregated, obscured, or de-identified so that it cannot be associated with a particular user,
browser, or device. Please note that if you request the deletion of your personal information, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
HAYA does not sell tickets for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years old, you may get tickets only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
HAYA shall regularly review the sufficiency of these Terms & Conditions of Service for Ticket Holders. We reserve the right to modify and change the Terms & Conditions of Service for Ticket Holders at any time. Any changes will be published to the Ticket Holders.
- HAYA’s Right
You acknowledge and agree that HAYA has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement, or other authorities or the relevant right owners if HAYA has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against HAYA for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.